Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Brother Nov. 27, 1974 - Nov. 3, 2008


Jeremy George Bowles, passed away peacefully at home in his sleep November 3, 2008 after a 14–year battle with Crohn’s disease. Jeremy was born November 27, 1974 in Mesa, Arizona. He graduated form Gilbert High School and served an LDS Mission in Vancouver, Canada, where he was first diagnosed with Crohn’s. He married Sara Lyn Richardson in the Mesa Arizona Temple on September 12, 1997 and is the father of four children: Melodee (10), Cameron (6), Brandon (6) and McKenzee (3). Jeremy was known for his love of life and family, often laughing with others to the point of breathlessness.
He is survived by his wife, children, and his parents, Don and Jolene Bowles; brothers and sisters, Leah (Eric) Lowe, Ben (Maggie) Bowles, Daniel (Kati) Bowles, James (Cicily) Bowles, Deborah (Stuart) Williams; grandparents, Ronald and Bertie Bowles, Donna Carpenter; great-grandmother, Thelma Carpenter.
An account has been set up at the National Bank in Overgaard.
A visitation will be held 6-8 PM, Thursday, November 6, 2008 at The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints Heber Ward Chapel, Hwy 260, Heber, Arizona. Funeral services will be 1:00 PM, Friday, November 7, 2008 at the same location with a visitation 1 hour prior to the services. Owens Livingston Mortuary of Snowflake handled the arrangements.
We never called them Hospitals we called them Jeremy's Hotels!

Jeremy and his family taken last November.

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness Deb! I'm so sorry. I hope you are doing ok. We will keep his family and yours in our prayers. Please let us know if we can do anything to help.

What's for dinner? said...

Debbie! I'm so sorry to hear. Let me know if I can do ANYTHING!!!

Hanie said...

I am sad for your loss but be comforted in our Heavenly Father's love for us all. Jeremy is in good hands and will someday be with you all again. XOXO-Stephy

Rachel said...

Debbie I am so sorry. This is a hard thing to have a loved one go home. We are praying for you and your family. love always -Katie

Joy said...

What a great tribute to Jeremy! I'm so sorry for your loss, please let me know if there's anything we can do for you and your family!

Meagan said...

Hi! I'm so glad you found my blog! I would have never known you had one! My mom called and told me about Jeremy. I'm so sorry. It's always harder when it's sudden. But I am so glad to hear from you! Other than that, how is life treating you?

Anonymous said...

Im so sorry to hear about your brother! Its comforting knowing what happens after this life though. I love you, and your blog is so cute!
Where are you at these days???