Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Cravings

So I heard that every pregnant woman has to have saltines by her night stand. This is not the case with me. In fact I haven't eaten a saltine the whole time I've been pregnant. What I crave when I need my salt fix are none other than delicious Wheat Thins. They are so good. I never really liked them plain before I was pregnant (I always had to dip them in cheese balls). But they are tasty.Another thing I crave are cookies. I love cookies. On Sunday I really needed some cookies. I knew I bought some at the store, so we had them but I didn't want to get my big self off the couch to get them. So I asked Stu to get them for me. He said he would but he was taking forever to get to the pantry...Like 3 minutes. and I needed those cookies NOW. So I had to get myself off the couch to get the cookies.

4 comments:

Hanie said...

You need a cheese ball???...

Cicily said...

Stu, so lazy. That is so him to just saunter to the cupboard slowly when you are clearly in a cookie emergency situation.

Meagan said...

Gross, if I never eat another Saltine again, I'll be happy. I ate SO many the first few weeks. Thank goodness that stage is over. Now it's the "I need food and I need it now" stage and I'm just going to get fat fat fat. :)

Meagan said...

2200 W. San Angelo #1029 Gilbert, AZ 85233