Saturday, August 30, 2008

I got my first tag!

20 years ago…
1. I was Wonder Woman for Halloween
2. Had surgery to remove my kidney
3. I was a momma’s girl

10 years ago…
1. I just started Young Womens
2. I got to start baby-sitting and I loved it
3. I became and Aunt!

5 years ago…
1. I was a senior in High School
2. I got my first cell phone (became a text-oholic)
3. Got stitches for the first time

3 years ago…
1. Started going to a singles ward
2. I met Stu
3. I became friends with 3 amazing people Amber, Becky & Janelle.

1 year ago…
1. Stu and I were newly weds (technically still are)
2. Stu and I bought a house
3. Things started going from I to WE

This year…
1. We went to California
2. Bought a new car
3. Got in an accident and had to buy another car

Yesterday...
1. Worked
2. Went on a date with Stu
3. Watched a chick flick!

Today...
1. Going to pick out a pattern to make a skirt
2. Having a BBQ with my in laws
3. Blogged!

Tomorrow...
1. Go to church
2. Enjoy the 3 day weekend
3. Make dessert

In the next year...
1. Hopefully Stu will become a police officer
2. Go on a cruise
3. Decorate my house

I tag Stephanie, Monique, and Cicily

3 comments:

Mallory said...

YAY! im so glad you have a blog!!

Joy said...

I had forgotten that you got your kidney removed! I love reading tags, it's so fun to learn more about others!

Audie and Candice said...

I didn't know you had a blog!!! You and Stu are so funny!