Sunday, September 14, 2008

Flash Back

I don't have the Internet at my house right now, So I found some pictures on my parents computer. I don't know when I'll be able to update again, but enjoy... This is my sister and I a few years ago at a family Sunday dinner. We both had braces at the same time and we ended up wearing almost the same thing. People always thought we were twins. We were taking a math class together is was funny. My hair sure was blond back then.

This clown is my brother, Danny. He's a really funny guy.

2 comments:

Andalynn said...

Debbie I am addicted to your game! I love it! Have you won yet? I just did! Its kinda hard!I have been playing the last 30 minutes of work. I should not have found that!

The Lowes said...

I sure wish that "few years" ago pictures never changed for reals. Minus the braces, I'd give just about anything to look like that again! Debs, you're a hottie! I'm liking your game too I've only one once, but get down to 1 all the time! LOVE IT!