Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Love Post

I wasn't tagged to do this, I saw it on my cousin's blog and decided I wanted to try it.
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: September 09, 2006
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: January 12 2007
3. How long have you known your spouse: Since July 2005
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 5 months
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: At my friend Becky’s house.
6. What is your spouse's full name: Stuart Matthew Williams
7. Do you have any children yet: Nope
8. How many: 0
9. Do you have any house pets: I’m not really a pet person so no
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: I would say my favorite activity to do together would be going shopping. But Stuart would say his favorite activity to do together is everything except shopping.
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: We love going on cruises. Everyone needs to go on a cruise.

14. How many siblings (including in-laws): Wow there are a ton, Let me take a minute to count. There are 15 all together. I don’t think I’ve ever counted them all out, that is a lot of siblings, and there are still 2 to get married.
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints

16. Is this the church you were married in: We were married in the temple
17. What town is your current address: Gilbert
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work
19. Where did you honeymoon: On a cruise to Mexico!
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: This one is for all the wives out there. When your husband wants to go out with the guys let him.

No comments: