Saturday, February 14, 2009

You know you're in Utah when...

MORE GEMS FROM MY PARENTS COMPUTER
I've only been to Utah once in my life. Well let me clarify, I've only been to Salt Lake once. And It was probably one of the most memorable trips on my life. What makes it especially exciting is that Stuart kissed me for the first time the night before I left. He came over to help me pack... a lot of packing we did :) I went with my friend Becky, for he brother's wedding. We flew in to Salt Lake way too early in the morning and couldn't get a rental car for the longest time. But we enjoyed every minute of the vacation.


Becky and I after finally getting the rental car driving to the wedding. We're eating Rolo's to stay awake and she put the gold foil on her teeth! If you've never tried that you need to do it!This was the funniest thing I've ever seen, 4 people in this car all holding a pool to the roof of the car!

No comments: