Yesterday I went to the Dr. for my monthly checkup. I'm 18 weeks, so I was so excited to find out what we're having. Dr. Beck told me that there's a 5% chance I'll have a boy. You know what that means?!?!?!?! 95% chance it's a girl! I'm so excited, I can't wait to dress her in little dresses and get hair bows! I need to decide how I'm going to decorate her room.
I can't believe how big my stomach looks in this picture. Looking at just the picture, how far along do you think I am? I feel like I look a lot bigger than other people at 18 weeks.